C44-9W was General Electric’s official designation of this locomotive, but it is commonly referred to as the Dash-9. Now available in five Norfolk Southern heritage paint schemes, it is equipped with our exclusive True Blast® Plus sound package and new details such as windshield wipers.
- navigates O-31 curves
- length 17.75; height 3.875"
- True Blast® Plus 16-bit polyphonic sound including prime mover, horn, and bell
- windshield wipers and upgraded window tooling
- 6 wheel power trucks with traction tires
- powered by dual motors with flywheel coasting action
- all metal gears
- electronic 6-amp reverse board with directional lock-out
- durable ABS plastic shell
- die-cast trucks, truck sides, and pilots
- dual headlights
- sturdy stamped metal handrails
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 August, 2016.