HO SCALE TRAIN SET
Named after the father of the Erie Canal, the DeWitt Clinton made its maiden run on August 9, 1831. As one of the earliest steam operated carriers in America, the DeWitt Clinton is truly unique in railroading history. With its passengers riding in standard stagecoach bodies mounted on railroad wheels, the sight of the DeWitt Clinton was just as startling in 1831 as it would be today!
This DeWitt Clinton includes:
• DeWitt Clinton locomotive and tender (with diecast wood load & water barrels)
• three DeWitt Clinton coaches
• skew-wound motor
• nickel silver wheels
• 47" x 38" oval of nickel silver E-Z Track®, including 12 pieces curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
• power pack and speed controller
• illustrated instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 01 August, 2016.