Born in the rich coal fields of western Virginia, the Chesapeake & Ohio Railroad went on to cross the Blue Ridge and Allegheny Mountains to range over the Ohio Valley and serve 10 states. Our Chessie Special ready-to-run train forges ahead with essential freight required to fuel the growth and prosperity of Chicago, Cincinnati, Toledo, and many other Midwestern cities.
This ready-to-run train includes:
- USRA 0-6-0 locomotive with operating headlight and tender
- stock car
- three-dome tank car
- off-center caboose
- body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
- 47" by 38" oval of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 plug-in terminal rerailer
- power pack and speed controller
- illustrated instruction manual
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 22 May, 2018.