They've crossed through the barrier to PLATFORM 9 3/4™, eyed the various goodies on the snack trolley and are headed to HOGWARTS™ School of Witchcraft and Wizardry aboard the Hogwarts Express. These young witches and wizards are eager to learn every spell and potion, and the first years are anxiously discussing where the SORTING HAT™ will place them! So climb aboard the Hogwarts Express and discover the magic and mystery that is Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- 4-6-0 locomotive
- Two passenger coaches
- One combination car
- Eight curved O36 FasTrack® track sections, one 10" straight FasTrack® Plug-Expand-Play power lock-on section, one FasTrack® terminal section, and two 10" straight
- FasTrack® sections.
- 54W wall pack power supply
- LionChief® Remote for locomotive with forward and reverse control, sounds and announcements
- Electric locomotive controlled by LionChief® remote or Bluetooth® LionChief® app
- RailSounds RC™ sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, horn, whistle, bell and user-activated announcements
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Operating headlight
- Puffing smoke
- On/Off switches for smoke and sound
- Chuffing sounds in sync with puffing smoke
- Operating coupler on rear of tender
- Cab window "glass"
- Traction tires
- Die-cast metal locomotive body
- Die-cast metal frame on tender
- Separately applied marker lamps, driver linkage, brake stands, coupler air lines and buffers
+ PASSENGER CAR FEATURES:
- Interior illumination
- Plastic trucks and operating couplers
- Soft molded diaphragms between cars
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Traditional
- Power: Electric
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Set Length: 63" "
- Most Recent Catalog: 2017 Ready-to-Run Catalog
Click this link to view additonal Lionel rolling stock cars https://www.shopstarhobby.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1071_1228_1116_1089&zenid=lhtg2ph3t5hnuo0l8oe87if5h3
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 04 November, 2020.