Round-Roof BoxcarIn the early 1930s, Pennsylvania developed a new round roof style of boxcar that allowed for a taller 10’ inner height and increased overall loading volume. By the end of the decade the efficient round roof design was adopted by the ARA and utilized on other railroads.
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Hidden uncoupling tabs
- Single and double-door versions available
- Separately applied metal underframe details
- Rail Line: Southern Pacific
- Road Number: 166052
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length: 11 1/4"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2014 Lionel Volume 2 Catalog
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 07 November, 2017.