"Don't stand me still!" As the Pennsy boxcar proclaims, you'll want to keep these cars rolling on your layout. Cars play a mixture of squeals, thumps, and clickety-clacks when in motion. Sound sets have been changed since previous releases so that the cars won't sound the same and work on any conventional or command-controlled layout. Finished in a variety of popular road names, these cars were seen coast-to-coast in the steam and diesel eras.
- Realistic FreightSounds® that replicate rail clatter, wheel flange squeal, and coupler slack bumping
- Baby Fatboy Speaker and sound enclosure for optimum sound performance
- Operates on any conventional or command controlled layout
- Volume control and on/off switch
- Max / Min switch
- Die-cast trucks and operating couplers
- Opening doors (6 or 8' Youngstown doors per prototype)
- Road Number: 24267
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Power: Electric
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 13 August, 2020.