Popular for their medium build and substantial pulling power, the 4-6-2 Pacific-style steam locomotives were the workhorses of most railroads. Until the arrival of the diesel, the 4-6-2 Pacific was the predominant passenger locomotive in the U.S. and Canada.
LionChief™ Plus Steam Locomotives Features:
- Conventional AC transformer control mode or LionChief™ wireless remote control with AC or DC power
- ElectroCoupler™ on rear of tender (controlled by remote only)
- A5 0-4-0 equipped with ElectroCoupler™ on front as well as rear of tender
- Operating headlight
- Synchronized fan driven smoke
- On/Off switches for sound and smoke
- RailSounds RC™ sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcements
- Adjustable volume (controlled by remote only)
- Speed control for consistent speed at all ranges regardless of track condition or load
- Flickering firebox
- Chuffing sounds in sync with puffing smoke
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- Metal frame on tender
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Traction tires
- Camelback 17 1/2"
- Mikado, Pacific and Hudson 19"
- Minimum Curve: O31
- LionChief™ Plus Steam
- Forward and reverse speed control knob
- Buttons for whistle sound, bell, special announcements and ElectroCoupler™ activation
- Requires three AAA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Rail Line: Western Maryland
- Road Number: 202
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Traditional
- Engine Type: Steam
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: 17"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Volume 2 Catalog
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 07 May, 2018.