In the 1960's, 50' and 60' boxcars became common sight on the rail lines replacing many aging boxcar fleets of the past.
Commonly seen hauling heavier autoparts, these 60' cars can be used in many roles. Use them in a general freight train, or with the new Lionel 86' boxcars and scale autoracks to serve an auto assembly plant.
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Rotating bearing caps on trucks
- Separately applied metal underframe and body details
- Opening doors
- Rail Line: Western Maryland
- Road Number: 38020
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O-36
- Dimensions: Length: 16”
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Volume 2 Catalog
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 22 February, 2018.