USRA Double-Sheathed Boxcars
First built during World War I, U.S.R.A. 40-ton double-sheathed boxcars lived to ride the rails from the steam era to as late as the 1960's.
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Durable plastic frames with metal underframe details
- Simulated wood-sheathed exterior
- Steam era Fishbelly-style underframe with separately applied metal details
- Opening doors
- Rail Line: Central of New Jersey
- Road Number: 14014
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length 11 1/4"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2015 Lionel Signature Edition
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 06 October, 2018.