The Pennsylvania Railroad built more than 30,000 GLA hoppers between 1904 and 1911. Similar cars were rostered by several other roads as well with thousands of cars still in service as late as the 1960s.
- All New Tooling!
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tabs
- Durable plastic body with die-cast frame
- Scale dimensions and a high level of detail replicating the prototype GLA hopper
- Removable coal load insert
- Molded pads for easy conversion to scale couplers
- Unique road number on each hopper
- Opening hopper doors
- Rail Line: Chesapeake & Ohio
- Road Number: 61699, 61680, 61691
- Gauge: O Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: Lionel
- Min Curve: O31
- Dimensions: Length 8"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2016 Lionel Signature Edition
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 05 October, 2018.